**Delivery can be up to 2 weeks - Please call for more info**
- Intuitive sControl control - The unique vertical slider makes operation via the intuitive up and downwards movement of your finger or direct tapping with the fingertip even easier. All of the important functions are at your fingertips in a flash.
- eSwap - In recirculation mode odours are neutralised by a highly efficient activated charcoal filter. To make life easier, the filter is changed from the top through the air inlet aperture - without having to remove drawers or plinth panels.
- effective odour removal - Fresh, odorless ambient air in the whole kitchen:The air cleaning boxes and integrated filter solutions effectively remove unpleasant odours in recirculation mode - and for a long time.
- Minimum volume - Always markedly quiet - even at high power levels:The reason lies in the optimal airflow and the use of an extremely low-noise fan. There are no distractions when cooking and no interruptions when entertaining.
- Simple cleaning - All parts that come into contact with cooking vapours can be easily removed through the accessible, wide inlet opening. They can then be cleaned in the dishwasher, where they take up very little space.
- Integrated grease drip pan - If anything is spilt during cooking, the integrated drip tray safely catches both solids and liquids.
- Oversized 4 24 cooking surface - Controls that don't get in the way and perfectly-sized and arranged cooking zones mean that there is room for 2 large pots (up to 24 cm) to be placed one behind the other.
- Maximum storage space - At under 200mm, the low installation height and integrated recirculation unit guarantee maximum storage space for pots and other kitchen utensils in the cupboard below. Even in 60-cm-deep kitchen units, no drawers need to be shortened in recirculation mode. A change from the norm.
- Automatic extractor control - The extractor power level automatically adjusts itself according to current cooking conditions. There's no need for constant manual adjustment, which means you can focus fully on your cooking.
- Genuine stainless steel grease filter - Compared to other frequently-used filter materials, such as aluminium, the stainless steel grease filter will not perish with ongoing cleaning in the dishwasher, retaining its original appearance (no yellowing) and stability.
Scope of delivery
- Induction cooktop with integrated cooktop extractor – recirculation PURU
- air inlet nozzle
- stainless steel grease filter
- activated charcoal filter
- operating and installation instructions
- drilling template
- Mounting clamps
- sealing tape
- height adjustment plate set
- Housing cover power supply
- Installation accessories for the power supply
- Glass ceramic scraper
- Additional Information
Weight 24.3000 Country of Manufacture Germany Brand BORA Range Pure Type PURU Heating Type Induction EAN No Warranty 3 Year Material Surface Schott Ceran Net Exhaust Air Flow 4m/s Max Power Consumption 7.6 kW Width 760 Depth 515 Height 199
- The Bora Principle
We nip cooking vapours and odours in the bud by drawing them off where they arise: directly at the cooktop, from the saucepan, roaster, frying pan or grill. And we do this not by magic, but by applying the basic principles of fluid mechanics. We simply use a cross flow which is greater than the rising speed of the cooking vapour
BORA Advantages - Fresh Air
The advantage of fresh air: cooking while surrounded by fresh air
The further cooking vapours travel before they are drawn off, the more odour and grease particles are distributed in the room, settling on furniture and penetrating textiles.
The result: you and your guests get to enjoy your fried, boiled or stewed dishes for days to come.
BORA puts an end to all that. Grease particles released during cooking are no longer allowed to spread throughout the room, but are instead trapped in the stainless steel grease filter. The result: it is like cooking in the fresh air. After cooking, simply close the cover and the odours remain in the filter.
The advantage of a clear view: no annoying head-height extractor hoods
BORA frees you from the constraints of conventional extractor hoods. No edges and corners at head height for you to bang your head on. No need to stoop while you cook. No vapours swirling around the kitchen – or condensing on your glasses. A clear field of view. This is of particular advantage in open plan kitchens. Thanks to BORA, cooks are no longer trapped on their own but can now interact with guests.
Freedom in Planning
The advantage of planning freedom: setting the standard in new kitchen architecture
Besides the many technical advantages that you enjoy with BORA, it is above all the completely new possibilities for kitchen planning that BORA really knows how to impress with. You can do practically anything that you have ever wanted to: cook in front of a window or under the eaves, have a kitchen island without a bulky hood and more space for hanging cabinets in smaller kitchens and enjoy seamless minimalism... all because of the space gained by doing away with an extractor hood. Thanks to its compact dimensions, you still have lots of space in the floor units. This makes BORA the benchmark in new kitchen aesthetics.
Peace advantage: significantly quieter than conventional extractor hoods
Noise means stress. Unfortunately, in many situations in life, this is something we cannot avoid. So why on earth should we put up with a noisy extractor hood while we are cooking if we don't need to? After all, extractor hoods have a sound level of over 70 dB (A) at head height. Definitely too much noise and too much stress.
Even at the highest level, BORA still creates less noise than a steak that is being grilled. This is possible due to sophisticated technology with low-noise motors, which are located behind the kitchen plinth rather than at head height. Perfect sound attenuation further reduces noise to make your cooking adventures a pleasure. With an integrated sound absorber, the resulting sound is muffled even further.
The advantage of effectiveness: a focus on the bare essentials
Conventional extractor hoods work extremely hard for a comparatively limited result. Vapours and odours have to travel long distances before they are intercepted. Even then, it is not usually possible for all of the vapours to be suctioned away – more than half of them escape.
BORA cooktop extractors are a smart and highly effective solution. The best evidence of this is the head-height Cleanrate of 100 %. This is made possible by the intelligent use of the flow speed and innovative motor technology, which suction away the vapour at the precise point where it is created – without any detours or unnecessarily large volumes of air. And there is even a pleasant side effect: BORA also enables you to save energy.
Easy to clean
Easy cleaning advantage: why make things difficult when there is an easy option?
Cleaning extractor hoods is a problem in itself: complicated, time-consuming, often requiring the use of tools and producing doubtful results. And this is true not only when cleaning the inside of the hood, but also the large external surfaces.
BORA is different. Our innovative products not only provide real pleasure and quality of life while cooking, but are also extremely useful on a daily basis and easy to clean and maintain. All three moving parts can be dismantled quickly and easily by hand, without the use of tools. Then you just put the parts in the dishwasher – done.
The advantage of using the best materials: high functionality and long service life
Only the best is good enough for us when it comes to the quality of our products. High-quality materials which ensure a high degree of functionality and a long service life are united in a premium system with no compromises. Every metallic part of BORA cooktop extractors is made of pure stainless steel. Our HiLight and induction cooktops are made of glass ceramic material, which is free of heavy metals.
We promise that cooking with BORA will offer long-lasting delight.
100% cleanrate for BORA
Until now, the performance of extractor hoods has been evaluated by DIN EN 61591. This measures the fan performance, reduction in odour, and grease extraction. Moreover, by determining the MEK value (proportion of methyl ethyl ketone in the ambient air), it is possible to measure the extraction of cooking particles from the room.
In order to be able to compare the performance of different vapour extraction systems with one another in an objective manner, the cleanrate method was developed.
Using an effective extraction system is like cooking in the fresh air – achieving a cleanrate of 100%. Measurements using the cleanrate method show that BORA has a cleanrate of 100% – a rate that conventional extractor hoods can only dream about.
BORA Pure: A class of its own - your kitchen’s trademark
The name says it all. BORA Pure stands for puristic, simple, minimalist design. It blends in perfectly and discreetly with its surroundings and is a true design highlight for the kitchen. It can be customised. For example, you can select the colour of the air inlet nozzle according to your colour preferences. BORA Pure is supplied by default with a black inlet nozzle. If you decide to bring a whole new world of colour to your kitchen, you can choose from five additionally available tones "rose gold", "orange", "red", "jade green" or "blue".
If you are looking for Kitchens in Leeds, Drummonds Kitchens offers the best customer service throughout Yorkshire at highly competetive prices. If you would like more information, please Contact Us or pop into our Leeds Kitchens Showroom. Get in touch for a free no obligation design & quote service.